February 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training is for managers, headteachers and those in senior position who are involved in the response to, management of and/or investigation of concerns/allegations about people in a position of trust- this may be through paid or voluntary employment.
Aims of the course:
- understand what an allegation is and how allegations may arise
- identify national and local guidance in relation to managing allegations of abuse
- understand your role and responsibilities in effectively managing allegations
- recognise personal values and how these can have an impact
- provide appropriate support to all those involved