NJC Grade 7 13.18 per hour – 14.27 per hour
Faringdon Learning Trust currently have clerk vacancies within some of the Trusts schools and committees. Meetings will be held in person at school premises or via Teams if the current Covid-19 pandemic prevents them occurring in person.
Faringdon Learning Trust support the professional development of its employees and as a Trust Clerk, you will have opportunity to undertake an accredited NGA level 3 certificate in the Clerking of School and Academy Governing bodies.
The duties of a Trust Clerk include:
- Providing advice to the governing body on governance, constitutional and procedural matters, in line with the Trust’s guidance and procedures.
- Providing effective administrative support to the governing body, e.g. preparing agendas, taking minutes, circulating papers, etc.
- Ensuring the governing body is properly constituted.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has experience in general clerical/ administrative and/or financial work.
- Has excellent IT skills.
- Can work at times convenient to the governing body, (evening work for the actual meeting, day or evening work for the preparation and follow up).
You will be required to support the agreed number of meetings per year for which you will be remunerated for a minimum of 8 hours per meeting to support the preparation, attendance of, and follow up.
Team and return completed application forms to: [email protected]
Closing Date for applications is Noon on Monday 31st January 2022
Interviews for the position will take place w/c 31st January 2022