Work for us
The vision of the trust is to be recognised by our staff, parents and local communities as a provider of educational excellence within a safe and creative environment. If you share our vision and would like to be part of our journey, please view our vacancies.
In addition to a supportive and collaborative ethos that values our staff and allows each member of our team to be an effective part of a thriving learning community, we also offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Support Staff 24-32 days’ annual leave each year (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Family-friendly schemes to help balance family commitments, including generous maternity, paternity and adoption provision
- An excellent pension scheme
- Initiatives to support health and wellbeing, including an Employee Assistance Programme
- A cycle to work scheme
- Opportunities for CPD including an internal training school, apprenticeships and fully funded master’s degrees
All schools within the Faringdon Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. All staff are expected to promote fundamental British values.