Trust Finance Officer
22.5 hours per week Term Time Plus 2 weeks Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2023
NJC Grade 8 £25,419 – £28,226 per annum (Actual salary in the region of £13,733 – £15,249 per annum)
Faringdon Learning Trust are seeking to appoint a Finance Officer to join our established central Trust Finance Team. The post holder will be responsible for delivering financial support to the Trusts schools as well as the production and monitoring of school budgets.
Financial experience working within a school environment would be desirable, but is not essential. We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience of undertaking monthly budget monitoring and reporting [including revenue and capital]
- Confidence in undertaking monthly payroll monitoring and reconciliation
- Knowledge of undertaking BACS payment transactions, posting and sending remittances
- Ability to reconcile and submit monthly VAT returns
- Comfortable advising on procurement and ensuring value for money
Experience using specialist financial systems such as PS Financials, BPS or other computerised accounts systems should be demonstrated on the application. Good practical knowledge of MS Excel is essential.
Please direct any questions to the Trust Recruitment team and return completed application forms to: [email protected]
Closing Date for applications – Midday Sunday 21st August 2022